Hello

My craft room

My craft room
Small view from one side

Pages

Search This Blog

2 in leather band and crystals

2 in leather band and crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

Large bangle braclet/watch

Large bangle braclet/watch

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Beautiful spring day

I've been busy going to see my chiropractor, the last two weeks and I'm happy to say its paid off as far as pain goes. Went to a small but nice craft show this last Saturday with a friend Laura, we spent a pleasant afternoon. I purchased a few nice stamps, mostly unmounted, as I use them for polymer clay quite a bit of the time and need them unmounted then, when I want them as a regular stamp, I just stick some tape on one of my mounts and use it that way. I bought another toy its another type of spiral book or note tool and it looks easy and fun to do, you can't use heavy cardboard or such with it, but its fun for note pads or telephone books etc. I will be trying it out today or tomorrow and let you know how happy or sad I am. lol..Got to go do a bit of cleaning before I hit my craft room. that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment