Hello

My craft room

My craft room
Small view from one side

Pages

Search This Blog

2 in leather band and crystals

2 in leather band and crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

Large bangle braclet/watch

Large bangle braclet/watch

Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Day

I was busy today creating some earrings and and a necklace which are still not quite done, and really can't think of much to write about today, other than to say maybe its not such a good idea to have the amount of stash that I have in beads, I'm smiling as I write this, because its so much fun going online to some of my favorite places for beads and seeing what is new, not thinking about the ton I already have. Sometimes it gets difficult to choose. I do enjoy putting all kinds of colors and different beads together to see what I can come up with that is interesting. Its just about time for me to make some polymer beads and also some silk beads myself too. I enjoy doing both and usually get an inspiration for something when I am making them. We shall see. Jack took some pictures of a few of my "things" this week while he was home but I wasn't happy with the pictures at all, they were not clear enough nor bright enough to post. He is working on that with some new pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment