Hello

My craft room

My craft room
Small view from one side

Pages

Search This Blog

2 in leather band and crystals

2 in leather band and crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

Large bangle braclet/watch

Large bangle braclet/watch

Monday, April 5, 2010

A sunny happy Monday

I must admit, I haven't visited my blog all last week, it was so beautiful and the temps were so warm for us here in IL. it was in the 70's and 80's so I was out in the yard, helping cut up all the branches from the pruning that was done by a sweetheart of a new friend, and my sweetie Jack, we also took a day off so I could run to Michaels for a few bits that I needed to put together a new watch and band. I also was busy ordering some new beads and things I needed for jewelry. I received my new toy the My Story by Provo which is a binder and laminator, but I was busy with outside and shopping so will tell you how it works from my point of view later. I do want to mention a sale of all sales if anyone is interested in beads and jewelry supplies, one of my favorite places online for quite awhile was Beadbabe.com and they are going out of business, its kinda the end of the sale now, and most beads are going for 60% off, so if your interested give it a look see. They only and have only carried on shape in the Swarovski beads but what I use mostly so, I've usually got them there. My honey is on vacation this week, so I will be in and out and keeping him busy around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment