Hello

My craft room

My craft room
Small view from one side

Pages

Search This Blog

2 in leather band and crystals

2 in leather band and crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

Large bangle braclet/watch

Large bangle braclet/watch

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gloomy wednesday

It was a gloomy day, rain hanging over us waiting to come down and finally did late today, I have been busy with my new web site which will be ready to roll any day now. I'm awaiting my Your Story from Provo craft, I'm excited to use it and the first book or album I intend to make is one for my grandson Chaluim who was just here. It will be a little book with pictures of things he did while he was here..I'll let you all know how I feel about this new machine after I've played with it a bit. I'm thinking it will be a neat thing to have for making different gifts for people, like a small album for the Bride to be at her shower. I watched a bit the on going tree cutting down that they are doing next door to me, its a huge old tree, very,very tall, took my breath away watching the young man climb the limbs of that tree today, but then my crafting mind started to work, and I was wondering what (things) I could make with the many small branches that were falling down on my deck? I've used little branches as handles on a couple of boxes, but heck with free branches, must be something I can use them for besides for the fireplace?

No comments:

Post a Comment