Hello

My craft room

My craft room
Small view from one side

Pages

Search This Blog

2 in leather band and crystals

2 in leather band and crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

@ in leather band with crystals

Large bangle braclet/watch

Large bangle braclet/watch

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Getting stared all over again.

I started this blog way back two months ago and then got caught up in home decorating, I'm still decorating but at a slower pace now. I do want to start by discussing all of the many new products that I just love. I guess I should start with some of my favorite paints, which of course always start for me with,the new of this year Smooch Inks, they are great, give good detail if you want that on a item or just a bit of color if that is what you are looking for. They are great on wood or paper or just about anything including metal. So if you haven't tried them do so. I also have dabbled with Dip It Fantasy Film resin, you can make flowers and a few different things with them, I've made flowers for some of my beading projects it does take a bit of practice to do them right but well worth the try. Haven't tried it yet but have been interested in the new Yudu print machine for tee shirts, I do love my handpainting of the shirts but the Yudu looks intereting. If anyone has infor on this machine please let me know what you think. That is all for today, its sunny out and I'm feeling inspired to do a few things. So I will check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment